There are 5 different membership possibilities:
- Full membership, this is open to all people who are interested in Humanism.
- Affiliate membership, this is open to all properly registered institutions and voluntary social agencies which share some or all of our objectives and convictions.
- Associate membership, this is open to all interested individuals, institutions and voluntary social agencies that wish to associate with us in one way or the other.
- Life membership, this is restricted to individuals and institutions with outstanding contributions to the development of humanism in Uganda.
- Honorary membership, this is offered to any leading or prospective Humanist who may be capable of rendering outstanding services to the Association.
How can you become a member?
- communicate to us through letter, phone or e-mail,.
- we send a form to you or you may pick it from our office,
- you fill the form and pay the membership fee of ug.shs 20,000/= or U.S.$ 10
Benefits of membership
- You belong to a community of new friends with modern ideas about the world.
- You may join our humanist saving and credit scheme.
- Reduced subscrption to our magazine that emphasizes a rationalistic, philosophical and skeptical, scientific approach.
- Attend our conferences and seminars.
- Get contacts within the humanist world.
- You benefit from other achievements of the organisation especially when there are new funded projects.
- You borrow books from our library.
- N.B. We are working on other social welfare programs for our members.
back to top